HusmanHagberg is expanding again! This time we are looking for a motivated, competitive and positive real estate agent who speaks either Dutch, German or French to join our team of top brokers in Costa Blanca North.
Previous experience within the real estate business on this coast and a proven track record of sales is a huge advantage. The job requires fluency in Dutch, German or French and English, and a driving license is a must.
What we offer you as a real estate agent:
- Freelance position with competitive commission
- Freedom to work from anywhere and no need to come to the office
- Access to company cars for viewings/listings/meetings
- A work phone
- Assistance before, during and after the sales by the office based team
- Training provided in the office as an induction course and IT training on our tools
- Lots of leads and the ultimate environment and opportunities to succeed and sell
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information, contact Cecilia Martinsson, franchisee of Costa Blanca North.
Tel: +34 652 799 942
Follow us on social media:
HusmanHagberg is an international real estate agency with its roots in Sweden and more than 25 years in the business and has today over 100 offices and 400 employees. We have been operating in Spain since 2017 and we have currently six successful offices and approximately 30 employees. We have a very clear vision - to become Sweden's and Spain's best real estate agency.