We are looking for a driven real estate agent to Mallorca.
HusmanHagberg Mallorca are now looking to strengthening their team with a real estate agent with a focus on new developments.
To succeed in the role, you have previous experience working as a Real Estate Agent in Spain and preferably within new developments before.
Apart from being sales driven, organized and good at building relationships, you have a car and driving license. You speak English, German, and Spanish. If you speak Swedish to that´s convenient, but not necessary.
What we offer you:
- A well-located office in Santa Catalina / Son Armadams next to Palma Sport & Tennis Club.
- Large sales district/area, all over the island of Mallorca.
- Good development opportunities
- One of Sweden’s largest agencies and most well-known brands
- An extensive data base of clients and leads
If you have any questions, please contact LiseLotte Wanre Östlund, franchisee and Real Estate Agent on +34 663 325 338.
You can also reach out to LiseLotte on WhatsApp or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The reply will be in Swedish, English or Spanish.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Follow us on social media:
HusmanHagberg was founded in Sweden in 1997 and has today over 100 offices and 400 employees. We have been operating in Spain since 2017 and we have currently six successful offices. We have a very clear vision - to become Sweden's and Spain's best real estate agency.